The ISOVOLT Titan E Series
The ISOVOLT Titan E stationary X-ray machine is based on the field-proven ISOVOLT Titan series, but offers significant improvements in ease of operation, controllability and on-board logic to allow greater operational productivity and reliability. The new machine will find increasing application in meeting the requirements of system integrators for automated X-ray solutions, as well as being used as a stand-alone X-ray machine for conventional X-ray radiography and radiography .
- Single or three phase mains available
- High stability
- High accuracy
- Precise reproducibility
- Short ramp-up time (< 1.5 sec)
- Speed sensitive rotary control (kV, mA)
- Rugged and reliable design
- Remote operation up to 100 m (300 ft.)
- Extremely low ripple
- High dose rate output
- Intelligent X-ray tube warm-up
- Large LCD display
- Clear text messages in up to 16 languages
- Proven reliability
- Full on-site maintainability
- Local and remote diagnostics
- Systems Integration via standard RS 232C optional: RS 422 or RS 485 / Profibus (EN 50170) / Ethernet
- Tube protection due to automatic warm-up procedures and extended warm-up modes to safeguard tube performance.
- Smart and intuitive user interaction, with several integration possibilities facilitating higher productivity.
- Excellent dose reproducability with extremely stable high voltage section for optimized exposures.
- Convenient integration into several external platforms, such as automated testing machines, leveraging different interface features for device control, monitoring and visualization.
- Excellent endurance and performance for permanent or intermittent operation.
- Less intensive maintenance combined with easier serviceability reduces total cost of ownership.
- Broad range of tubes,accessories and kits available.
- Low energy high power applications: Composite materials, low density plastics. Thin wall light-weight designs.
- High energy, low power applications: Thick Aluminium castings with different wall thicknesses Heavy steel- or gray casts with different wall thickness range.
- High Energy, High Power applications: Industrial CT for cast alloy materials. Improved POD on high density and thick material through higher current capability.
- Fine tuned applications for measurement and calibration: Perfect fit for a number of scientific or life science applications as reference and calibration equipment.
- Applications in integrated solutions: Standard system interface to allow communication to OEM solutions and systems. Modular and compact design, performs in various settings and can be programmed externallly Robust design for 24/7 operation.