The Sonatest Prisma
The new Prisma Ultrasonic Flaw Detector offers the end user outstanding performance in the field together with the flexibility and capability to step up from using a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector to an instrument with phased array functionality. All models have TOFD capability on board, together with excellent reporting output.
- Largest and highest resolution display in it’s field, with built in reflectivity for sunlight readability.
- Enhanced Imaging Capability enables A-Scan, B-Scans and C-Scans.
- Full screen mode uses 100% of the display for the scan imaging with 29 layouts to choose from so data can be viewed and worked in any layout you wish.
- Numerous palettes are available for all scans – use amplitude or depth C-Scans. You can even customize palettes.
- Advanced display modes include smoothing, contouring, averaging, envelope….
- A-Scan resolution – up to 8192 points!
- Full data recording is possible including screen shots. This also aids traceablility and can confirm repeatability.
- Probe & Wedge on-board database.
- New Configuration Wizard helps the technician to get the best out of the Prisma.
- Parameter Genius highlights the source of incorrect set ups by showing you the parameters that are not configured correctly.
- The TOFD option is on board – so no need to have extra instrumentation for TOFD Inspection.
- The Prisma is upgradeable – anytime and anywhere. So if TOFD or PA is required for the next project simply contact us to upgrade – in the field. No need to return your instrument.
- UT Studio analysis software is simple to use with powerful results, based on a drag and drop approach in an intuitive environment.
As Simple as you want……..
- 30 second configuration
- No Delay – switch from UT to PA.
- Configuration and Calibration Wizards
- “Parameter Genius” giving you step by step assurance
- Minimize Training Due to the Common User Interface
- UT Studio Provides Fast & Dynamic Reporting
As Capable as you need……….
- UT, TOFD & PA Inspection Modes
- Recordability: screen shots, full data recording, fully traceable
- Customisable imaging layout – 29 to choose from.
- Unique Crusors for Precision Measurement
- Ugradeable Anytime, Anywhere!
- Multi-Mode Validation of Inspection
Prisma UT Standard Kit Includes
- A-Scan recording
- 2 Axis Encoding
- Interface Triggering (IFT)
- A,B & C Scan Displays
- USB Stick (8GB)
- Power cord & Supply Adapter
- Screen Protector
- User Manual
- 2 Point Neck Harness
- Lithium Ion Battery Packs (x2)
- External Battery Charger
- Transport Case (Airplane Carry on size)
Prisma Formats Available:
- Prisma UT
- Prisma UT + TOFD
- Prisma UT + PA
- Prisma UT + PA + TOFD