The Sonatest Veo
The veo’s robust design, intuitive user interface and extensive online help brings the power of Phased Array to the field based technician.
The menu system is intuitive and application and workflow driven, with set up and operation swiftly becoming second nature. Integrated Help and Wizards guide the user through scan set up whilst Optimisation Tips ensure the veo always performs at the highest level.
The unique 3D ScanPlan view gives immediate visual confirmation of correct set up and ultrasound coverage, even in complex multi-probe applications.
Fast and efficient wizards for sound velocity, wedge delay, TCG, DAC, TOFD setup and Encoder calibration are all provided as standard.
The powerful veo platform unlocks a new level of performance in a portable instrument, helping you to maximize your efficiency on-site. The Inspection Plan shows the operator in 2D and 3D where probes are positioned on the test part, simplifying the inspection setup and providing an inspection reference for reporting. Using the latest computer technology data can be permanently recorded for processing and report generation.
- Configuration 16:64 (16 pulser/receivers; driving up to 64 elements)
- Transducer Socket I-PEX
- Pulse Voltage -50 V to 100 V (in steps of 10 V)
- Architecture Full digital delay and sum architecture
- Digitizing Frequency 50/100 MHz
- Digitizer Resolution 12 bits
- Data Processing 16 bits samples
- Data recording Full raw data recorded
- Max A-Scan Length 8192 samples (32 metres in steel LW, 50MHz, 1:128)
Scan & Views:
- Supported Scans S-Scan & L-Scan
- Real Time Views S, L, B, C-Scan, Top and End view
- Colour Maps 8 Standards (Rainbow, Grayscale, Spectrum, Aeronautic or custom)
- Multi Group Multiple Sector scans and TFOD
- CONVENTIONAL UT/TOFD (MONO ELEMENT CHANNELS)
- No. of Channels 2 TX/RX (2 multiplexed channels)
- Test Mode Pulse-Echo, transmit/receive, TOFD
- Gain Range 102dB (-30dB to 72dB)
- Filter Bands Narrow bands centred at 0.5 MHz, 1 MHz, 2.25 MHz 5 MHz, 10 MHz and 15 MHz; Broadband at 1 MHz to 18 MHz (-6dB)
- CONVENTIONAL AND PHASED ARRAY
- DAC Quantity 1 with 3 sub-DAC (per focal law in PA)
- Time Corrected Gain (TCG)
- A-Scan Gates 4 gates per A-scan (3 extracted A-scans per S/L-scan)
- Gate Trigger Flank/Peak
- S/L-Scan 2 “2D gates” per S/L-scan
- Alarm LED 1 (sync on all gates & DACs)
- Measurements Available in A-Scan view
- 1D Peak (FSH, dB, D, BPL, SD)
- 1D Flank (FSH, dB, D, BPL, SD)
- Echo to Echo