Baker Hughes DXR250C-W/DXR250U-W Digital Detectors
Based on Baker Hughes expertise in medical and industrial radiography and supported by various customer success stories across different segments, the development of the DXR250C-W and DXR250U-W wireless digital detectors is a logical progression to our product portfolio. These new digital detectors are specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of industrial radiographic inspections.
- The detectors use wireless and battery-operating technology. Simplifying handling and operation.
- Robust wireless operation (802.11 g, up to 80 m communication range, WEP2 security) with online wireless strength
detector temperature and remaining detector battery power monitoring
- Access Point mode with portable access point for extended range
- Ad-hoc communication for fast image transfer
- Optional power saving mode to increase battery usage
- With its industrial packaging and rugged design, the digital wireless detectors handle the toughest environments.
- Rugged design with shock absorbing panel support (shock, water and dust protected housing)
- Carbon fiber front window
- Shielded electronics for improved radiation protection
- Optional hard-shell with additional tie-off points and shock bumpers for additional mechanical protection
- Extended operating temperature range
- Industrial power supply with On/Off switch and detachable tether
he DXR250C-W 8”x8” detector weighs just 3,5 kg (7lb) with a thickness of only 25 mm (0.98”) – ideal for places which offer difficult access and where utmost portability is needed.
he DXR250U-W has a larger imager size of 16”x16” and weighs only 5 kg (11 lbs) with a thickness of only 26 mm (1.02”) – used for a wide range of radiographic applications covering medium to large sized objects.
- Mechanical integrity for small, medium and large sized parts
- Wall thickness, corrosion, erosion
- Weld quality
- Pipe and tube quality
- Heat exchangers
- Small bore piping
- Pipe supports touch point corrosion
- Rope access in all types of petro-chemical and other industrial environments