The Magnaflux White Light Meter accurately measures visible light by foot candles and lux, and includes white light meter and a permanently affixed white light sensor, battery and carrying case.
Magnaflux White Light Meter
The digital readout is adjustable with ranges of 20, 200, and 2000 foot-candles; or 200, 2000, and 20,000 Lux. Calibrated to +/-5% accuracy, the Visible Light Meter meets NADCAP requirements.
Meets the requirements for all penetrant and magnetic particle inspections:
• Fluorescent inspections: Verification of ambient light, maximum 2 ft-candles /20 lux
• Visible inspections: Verification of inspection light, minimum 100 ft-candles
/ 1,000 lux
• 400-760 nm range for ASTM E2297
• +/-5% accuracy for NADCAP requirements
• Accurately measures visible white light emission
• Adjustable digital readout ranges: 20, 200 & 2,000 ft-candles or 200, 2,000 & 20,000 lux