Petroleum suspension vehicle for wet mag particle testing provides excellent particle mobility, good suspension stability and enhanced corrosion protection
NDT-Approved Petroleum Base Suspension Vehicle
Carrier II is a high-purity NDT-approved suspension vehicle developed specifically for wet method magnetic particle testing.
This petroleum distillate carrier oil provides excellent particle mobility, good suspension stability and enhanced corrosion protection for reliable, spec-compliant mag particle inspections.
Carrier II is made with highly refined petroleum oil with virtually no odor for improved operator comfort, while the high flash point and low toxicity reduce EHS concerns.
Faster, more reliable inspections
- Increases inspection speed and reliability by quickly wetting the entire test surface
- Helps 14A particles to move at top speed to discontinuities
- Magnetic particle baths last longer due to slow evaporation, and is less susceptible to contamination from bacteria or fungus
- Protects magnetic particles like 14A from wear and tear and keeps them evenly dispersed throughout the bath
Improves operator comfort
- Made with a highly refined oil to reduce skin irritations and eliminate strong odors for a nicer work environment
More inspection flexibility
- Can be used for virtually all magnetic particle inspections with conformance to all major international magnetic particle testing specifications
- Prevents corrosion of most alloys and eliminates post-inspection processing for corrosion protection
Safer to use
- Reduces EHS concerns with high flash point and low toxicity
- Carrier II can go anywhere in an inspection line without worrying about fire or biological hazards
Increases equipment life-span
- Protects magnetic particle equipment from internal rust and corrosion to keep expensive machines running longer with less downtime