The ERESCO MF4
The ERESCO MF4 portable industrial X-ray generators are designed for reliability in some of the world’s toughest conditions. The new user interface for controlling and monitoring the X-ray setup features graphic visualization and menu driven operation to optimize productivity. The robust construction of the control and the tube heads make them suitable for operation in ruggged environments. Due to its low power consumption, not only is energy cost reduced, but operation with portable power supplies are made easier. Special power electronics allow for an alternative operation in the field as well as integration into crawlers. Even with reduced weight, the new tube heads comply with the strict requirements of the European X-ray regulations.
The ERESCO MF4 generates a high X-ray dose which allows the shortest exposure time that results in higher productivity by using modern compact electronics to minimize weight and provide a high power output with extremely low ripple, together with a sturdy metal ceramic X-ray tube.Latest ERESCO 300 MF4-R tube e.g. brings geometric magnification and exposure time reduction to film based and digital radiography based weld inspection.
- Highest power output, with best image definition in its class
- High X-ray dose permitting short exposure times with associated increases in productivity
- Operation with 100% Duty Cycle at 30°C
- Light weight and compact design
- Robust construction of control and tube heads allowing operation in rugged environments (IP65)
- Low power consumption allows for longer battery life, flexible operation with portable power supplies or battery packs and less energy use
- On-Board power electronics allow autonomous operation and integration with